INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE IT
CABINET requests and collects personal information from our customers at various site locations and instances, including, but not limited to, when you create an account with KABINET, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media, write a product review, create a wishlist, participate in events, contests, or promotions, contact our customer care team, or post other customer-generated content to this Site. These are currently the primary ways in which we gather information, however, we may also collect data through other channels in the future.
The types of personal information we may collect from you can vary according to the method through which it was attained. It may include, but is not limited to, the following:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as:
- Date of birth;
- Phone numbers;
- Mailing, billing, shipping, and email addresses;
- Billing information;
- Bank account information;
- Credit and debit card information;
- Identification documents
- Username and password for your KABINET membership
- A record of your KABINET orders, purchase history, and shopping behavior and preferences
- Information provided by you through your interactions with us in social media
- Location and geographic information that could be collected if you use our mobile site or app.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Additionally, when you select to email a friend your wishlist or tell a friend about KABINET may also collect background information and credit checks from third parties to verify your identity; deter, detect, and prevent fraud and illegal activity; make business decisions; and as a part of our legal obligations.
KABINET retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
KABINET will take appropriate and reasonable steps to protect your privacy whenever you provide sensitive information (for example, a credit card number to make a purchase). KABINET will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
All of the personal information we collect from our customers is for the purpose of the reasoning described above as well as:
- processing, verifying, validating, and completing your transaction
- creating, managing, and maintaining your membership to this Site
- providing requested live customer support and services
- record keeping of your purchase history
- enabling communication via our Site, blog, and social networks
- managing your participation in contests and promotions
- sending email as appropriate
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
KABINET utilizes some of the most advanced technology available today for Internet security purposes. When you access our checkout using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected with both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to KABINET.
Some of the security features include the following:
- Hardware firewall
- DoS Attack Prevention
- 3D-Secure Compliance ("Verified by Visa" & "MasterCard SecureCode")
However, you are advised to follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your Account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change them any time you like once you are logged on, and immediately contact our Customer Services or write to firstname.lastname@example.org..
KABINET reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site so the users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If, at any point, KABINET decides to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, KABINET will notify users by way of an e-mail.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.